Sunday, June 05, 2005

Forget Me Not

31b
Via Lawyers, Guns, and Money, we learn of an important new contribution to homeland security — women's unmentionables fitted with GPS, temperature and heart rate sensors, so that groping teens and cheating spouses might be discovered and subjected to the proper forms of re-education.

Here's how it works:

sensors

Alas, it all turns out to be a fabulous joke, but the testimonials are brilliant:

When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends.

Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not panties™.

They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.

Thanks forget-me-not panties™, now we have true peace of mind

|